Thursday, April 30, 2009

Living large!

Last night the Mr. and I headed out to the Twins game. Because of the rain, we decided to leave the dogs inside. Unfortunately, I forgot to move my Easter basket full of candy, so we came home to two very wired dogs who consumed basically the entire basket of candy and all the tinfoil wrappers the candy came in!

In hindsight, I wish we would've taken a picture of the carnage. Really the only way we knew was because there were some plastic eggs popped open in the middle of the carpet. At least they did their best to clean up after themselves.

I figure today will include a nice little cleaning of the kennel after all that chocolate and tinfoil passes through their digestive system....have fun Kevin!

1 comment:

  1. Boy, Kip and Lafawndah sure do like chocolate--you would have thought they would have learned by now. oh well!!

    ReplyDelete

 

settlement loans