Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Eating....

....is really the only thing fun I can still do these days. And even that is limited in some respects (at least I have peanut butter back though -- that scare a few months ago had me upset). So with my "sugar test" coming up next Monday, I'm a little nervous they are going to tell me to stop eating sweets as well.

If that is the case, get ready for the grumpiest version of me you've ever seen. You can't take caffeine, adult beverages, soft cheeses, fish, eggs, deli meat AND sugar away from me all at once. I nearly snap when you take one of the above things away....let alone all of them at the same time.

So if you have any plans to visit or stay with me in the next couple months (okay, few....but I'm trying to convince myself I'll go early), I'd advise checking out how I fared in my little exam next Monday first. Because visitor beware if I fail.

You might want to say some prayers for Kevin in the meantime. Because he might look for somewhere else to live for 3 months if this thing doens't go my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

settlement loans