Monday, September 12, 2011

Parenting Mistake #2


Don't ever forget your child's favorite stuffed animal that she insists on sleeping with each night at the hotel you stayed at the past weekend.

I accidentally left "Beaver" at the Kelly Inn in Fargo this past weekend. Lindsay loves that thing. Never sleeps without it. Here's the photographic proof:

The good news is that they have it and my brother is going to bring it back to us this weekend.

The bad news is that last night was a disaster and her and I ended up sleeping on the couch all night and she cried off and on throughout the night. Maybe it is a coincidence and she just had a rough night of sleep as a function of very little napping over the weekend and lots of excitement the past 2 weeks.

I hope that is the case, but I'm not confident. This could end up being a very long week.


2 comments:

 

settlement loans