Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lindsay's lines

My Lindsay spent some time with our very good friend Lindsay (who is 9 months preggo right now) this past weekend. I was trying to explain to my Lindsay that our friend Lindsay is having a baby and that baby is in her tummy right now.

Low and behold, last night my Lindsay walked up to me, stuck out her belly and said, "There's a baby in there!"

I thought it was hilarious. Kevin said, "There better not be." Our friend Lindsay said, "She is HILARIOUS." Her response was over text though, so I'm not sure if she was laughing or just fed up with being pregnant. I'm guessing the latter.

Either way, I'm still laughing about it today. Sure wish I would've got a picture of her little belly sticking out as photographic proof though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

settlement loans