Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm no tough guy


I talked awfully big about my 2 kid-free weeks. All the fun things I would do and how great it would be to have all that peace and quiet.

While I've indeed had a lot of fun with Kevin and my friends, I have to say that I'm officially over it. We've golfed, went to a movie in the theater, eaten out, went to the State Fair, drafted fantasy football teams, went to sporting events and concerts and camped. All fun!

But....I want to see the kiddo. It's too quiet and I'm too old to have all that adult fun anymore. Sitting at home and reading kid books, watching Dora and playing in the sandbox is what I now crave more than anything else. I'm at peace with it. I'm old and I'm in love with a little blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl.

How could you not miss this face? Can't wait to see her this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

settlement loans