Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sh*t My Daughter Says

Obviously the title is a total rip-off of the book I'm reading for bookclub, but it fits too perfectly. Lindsay has started "talking" constantly. She has a lot to say, but no one can understand any of it. And if I had to guess, I'd think she was constantly usingt the naughty version of the word "poop." Seriously, everything she says sounds like the word "sh*t."

Shut = sh*t.

Kip = sh*t.

Chair = sh*t.

Shoe = sh*t.

Lip = sh*t.

Chip = sh*t.

Stick = sh*t.

I could go on, but basically every one syllable word somehow comes out as the word sh*t. Greatly amusing to me. She's a 1 1/2-year-old sailor. I love trying to say what the babble is.

- If she's sitting in her highchair and talking, I'm certain she is saying, "I'm not going to eat that sh*t!"

- Changing her diaper..."Hurry up and get this sh*t out of my diaper."

- Looking out the window at all the snow..."I can't believe this sh*tty weather."

- Watching clips of Michelle Bachmann...."I can't believe the sh*t that comes out of her mouth!"

I doubt that is what she is saying, but just in case, her potty-mouthed mother better clean up the language from here on out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

settlement loans