Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ah, summer...


Here it is....what I've missed most this summer. Beautiful weather, good friends, an outdoor patio and my favorite summer beverage, Leinie's Honeyweiss.
Now before anyone goes and calls my doctor or the police, this wasn't actually mine....just a good photo op. But boy did it bring back some great memories! Can't wait for a few weeks down the road when I can maybe enjoy a nice summer evening like this again.
And before anyone starts chuckling about that last statement....I get it. Likely I'm living in a dream world thinking I'll get an evening like that within the next month and a new baby. But a girl can dream, right? Let me have my fantasies!
I know I've spent most of this blog doing a lot of complaining, but other than general discomfort, I don't have a lot to complain about right now. So I've been trying to come up with some funny material, but I'm drawing a blank. So instead you get my favorite picture of the summer of me. Really, one of the few prego pics of me. So for all those that have been asking to see one, enjoy it....this is what you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

settlement loans