Saturday, May 16, 2009

Multiple gunshot wounds....

I'm thinking of just getting my legs amputated. That has to be less painful than the every-other-night Charley Horses. That probably wouldn't be too convenient post-baby, but it might help me for the time being.

Not sure I have the time for the physical therapy that would be involved, so I might just suffer through the sleepless nights.

The other issue I'm having is heartburn/acid reflux. Now, I rarely, if ever, had this issue prior to pregnancy. At this point, it is a daily occurrence....a boy is it a pain in the butt. However, I probably don't have the best attitude about controlling it either. I figure if I am going to get it anyway, I might as well still eat whatever I want. I suppose if I backed off the spicy foods and candy/sweets, I might be better off.

The way I look at it, if eating is the one thing I have left right now, I probably should just live with the heartburn. Unless I find out it is in someway related to the Charley Horses. If that is the case, put me on a salad, fruit and water diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

settlement loans