Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What attitude?

So those that have known me for a long time will tell you I have a bit of an attitude sometimes and have a tendency towards independence. Well, I may have had my first "like mother, like daughter" moment this evening. I was trying to help Lindsay stand against the couch this evening and she got mad at me every time I tried to help. No lie...every single time I reached out to help her, she gave me a look that screams "touch me again and this is over." You be the judge and tell me whether this was her giving me attitude or not...I tend to think yes. The first of many times, I expect.


And for the record, after taking this picture, I left her to her own devices to figure out the standing against the couch. About 5 seconds later, she looked down, lost her balance and fell facedown onto the floor. I felt bad, but she continued the independent attitude by not even crying.

I can't wait until the teenage years.

3 comments:

  1. Would it be mean to say that I have been waiting for this day to come and I totally enjoying this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pic and I agree your blog. I'm sure I have a few pics of you with the touch me and it's over look... haha. too funny thanks for the blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness.... i am laughing so hard right now. but just started to shake thinking of the day when Kynlee behaves like me! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

settlement loans