Monday, February 8, 2010

The Many Faces of the Baby

Getting a good picture of Lindsay has proven to take a minor miracle. The kid literally smiles non-stop, but you pull out the camera and she freezes up. Based on the early results, I don't see the second coming of Heidi Klum in this one. Adorable as she is, I fear modeling and acting may be something we already have to cross off the list.

Here's a sampling of a photo shoot we went through the other night. Her and I were sitting in the chair and she was being hilarious as usual...until the camera light went on. You will see I did eventually get the shot I was hoping for, but it was about a dozen pictures in. All I can say is god bless the invention of the digital camera. Otherwise I would need to take out a second mortgage to develop film.

I promise I didn't even feed her any booze before these...she just has a natural inebriated look to her a lot of the time.








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

settlement loans